Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chinese Class Day 2


Today, in Chinese class, I made paper folds. They were fun. These are two of my favorite ones.
The pink one is a snow flake and the blue one is a fancy square. One of my paper folds I cut the wrong way. Its gray and not in this picture.

I got to watch a movie and learned more Chinese words. Xia Xia means Thank you. In the movie, the kids were playing basketball and not speaking English. It was hard to understand but there was a man on the movie who helped us understand.

We had a guest who was a painter. The painter let us have a chance to paint but I wasn't one of the ones who got to paint. I really wanted to but didn't get picked. The painting was a flower or a bird. We saw alot of paintings and some were small table clothes.

We looked at some books about China.

At the class meeting, we got a prize. Mine was a fan and it has a really strong perfume smell. It is the one in this picture. It is a wood fan. Mommy thinks it looks really pretty.

1 comment:

Wish You Were Here said...

Hi Princess Flower,
I'm enjoying your blog and keeping up with all you're doing this summer.
Don't forget to check out my blog too so you can see what we are up to here.
love,
Granny T.