Monday, July 14, 2008

Chinese class

Last week we went on a field trip to DC to the Freer Museum. We saw Buddhas and copper. Then we went to a restaurant and ate Spicy Chicken, Broccoli and Beef, Steamed rice, Orange rice, and tea. For dessert we had oranges and fortune cookies.

Day 6
Today in Chinese class we had a storyteller for our guest. He told us two stories first in English and next in Mandarin. We didn't do calligraphy today. This week we started clubs. I am in the chopstick dance club. Everyone is learning the chopstick dance so well and so quickly. We dug up soldiers. I dug out part of the head, middle part and toe. The teenagers dug up all of their soldiers. I was amazed. Annabelle is one the people in the chopstick dance and tomorrow is her last day coming to the class.

1 comment:

ksjones83 said...

This Chinese class has been fun for you I'll bet. You are so good at all that you do. I'm so proud of you.