Monday, August 18, 2008

In Kirsten's Place

It is sad leaving my beloved home in Sweden for a new life in America. The journey was hard. I felt really scared when I was lost. I tried talking to the people but not one listened to me. Eventually I found home where mom, pa, Lars and Peter were waiting for me. In the morning, I went to Marta and asked her if we were traveling together. We were not. Saying goodbye to the ones I love is the hardest thing for me to do. I said goodbye then we hit the road. I looked one last time at Marta. We got on the train. Inside it was steaming hot and hard to breathe. It was even harder to breathe because I was between mom and Peter. The train stopped and we got off for a rest at the house and there was Marta.


Journal of what I thought it would be like to be Kirsten.

No comments: