Monday, August 18, 2008

Packing for America

Project: Pick 15 things from a list that I would take with me to America and why?

1. Warm Blankets-to keep warm because the winters are cold.

2. Doll- for entertainment because it is fun to play with.

3. Books- the stories make me feel like I am inside the book.

4. Seeds- to plant because I need food to eat.

5. Sewing needles- to make clothing to wear.

6. Family Bible- for devotions.

7. Photo Album- to remind me of my family.

8. Shoes- to keep my feet warm.

9. Fine China- to eat on.

10. Pillow- to sleep on so I don't have to sleep on something hard.

11. Summer hat- to keep the sun out of my face.

12. Fishing pole- to catch fish for pets.

13. Cookbook- to make pastas, salads, drinks and bread.

14. Pot- to cook food inside.

15. Best table cloth- the keep food off the table and make the table clean.

No comments: